Vedette

Hello Everybody, again it has been long time, that I couldn't take care of my pose store neighter the blog.
I have good new I'll come up with new poses soon, here in this post you have a sneak peak of new poses:)

I'm kind of 'glamour mode on' nowadays, after watching red carpet of the Oscar Ceremony:)
The I made a glamour post for you very classy!
Lara Gown is latest release of PurpleMoon I'm wearing cherry colour, other colours also avaliable at shop.
My Bracelet and Ring is valentines day release of Finesmith, Love doesn't grow on trees. amazing design, I'll post other pieces later on.
Have nice day all.




Styling Credits:
Hair: :: PM :: Day Hair
Gown: :: PM :: Lara Gown
Ring: Finesmith Love Doesn't grow on trees
Bracelets: Finesmith Love Doesn't grow on trees
Shoes: Utopia -Fairway
Lipstick: Glam Affair - Risque
Eyelashes: Glam Affair - Celebrity Eyelashes 02


Sound Of Post


0 comments: