Mother Earth by October Studios

As you know I've been working at October Studios with my beloved friend October Bettencourt.
It passed a year, during a year i've learned a lot from her, we shared lots of things so I must thank to her for her warm friendship. 
For my anniversary she prepared me for a photoshoot, she did my styling and this photo! I owe one million thanks to October Bettencourt and Malbeline Melodie for editing this amazing photo!





Styling Credits:

Skin by Glam Affair: Amelie Contessa 
Body Feathers by Miamai : Borghild
Hair by Wasabi Pills: Reptilia
EyeBrows by Vita's Boudoir: Feather Brows
Eyelashes by Miamai: 
Nails by Miamai: Isis
Lipstick by Mock

2 comments:

October's 4Seasons at: 5 February 2012 at 12:05 said...

It has been a year. I can't believe it. How fast time flies, and how much you have grown. I am so proud of you and how much you have accomplished. May these photos become the first in many steps down your path to modeling.

Love ya
October.

Unknown at: 5 February 2012 at 12:20 said...

they will be my best photos untill you do the next:)