You Found Me

I rarely use short hair. But this one is one of my favorite between all my hairs! That amazing hair that I'm wearing is from Shag. Today as a different action I wanna talk you about this location I took those photos in ionic spell, I'm sure most of you know here. Amazing place! there is an artist collective living there that land belongs to a lovely band Engrama, they are presenting amazing live music there. Trust me they are so good!











Styling Card:
Hair : [Shag] - Goodbye
Top:  Color.Me.H.O.F [MorningAfterShirt] (at TDR)
Thights: Peqe - Snake skin leggings.
Shoes: R2"Mino'aka{liilii} [at collabor 88] 
Earings: LaGyo Garska [at Collabor 88] 
Necklace:[glow] studio - Feathers Loose Necklace
Purse: Pichi Melia Clutch
Poses: The Muse Poses




Sound of day

1 comments:

Master Gollum at: 15 January 2012 at 23:23 said...

It's nice and freshing see you with a hairstyle completely different to the ones you use to wear. I think it gives you a more mature appearance. I love your large black top, the necklace give you a few very lovely brushes of color.