Rabbit Heart

- Today, we have a special guest, Nickle, she is an award winner model. I won't tell about her all carreer but if you are intrested you can find an article about her on October Magazine..Here is the Limo.
I've sellected, some pieces for her from TDR blue, her milk Motion Bag, Emery skirt and Loq hair released this week in TDR. And her Glam Affair Skin, is in TDR as well. 
That golds and pinks are not her prefered style, but I loved her in that way. She looks good in anything. 
Do you hate me Nickle?.... Nickle?... Are you there?.. Nicky??


Skin: Glam Affair, Nina Skin in TDR
Hair: LOQ, Iced Coffee in TDR Blue
Top: AOHARU, Front Knot Shirt
Skirt: Emery, Pleated Victoria in TDR Blue
Bag: Milk Motion, My satchel in TDR Blue
Shoes: Le Poppycock,  Au pique-nique
Sunglasses: Handverk, Lemon Lime Wave Swimsuit's part.
Bangles: Grumble, Wood Gold

Some Music..



0 comments: