Aphrodithe

Today I have inspired after the name of new skin line of Evian to make this styling. Aphrodithe skin of Deities Collection of Evian Skins. Created for all the women who are in touch with their inner goddess and secure in their sexuality.
I feel very comfortable in it, the skin fit my shape very well. looks totally unique with details in the eyebrows. I'm wearing Xlight tone which is the lightest. Fatpack comes with tones of beautiful make-up hair bases, eyes and clavages of course. As a skin addict, there is nothing makes me more happy then unique skins!

Maziar, jewelery of talented Yula Finesmith giving the sense of ancient beauty inspirations. Maziar set consist of  2 bracelets, a whole neckle with 3 parts, amaaaaaazing amaziing tiarra, earrings (which is not on me) and ring.

Another Piece that I choose today is from my lovely friends Zzoozie designer of Zenshi, Zzzozie created this beautiful mesh dress with sheer- laced skirt for her Spring Colection which will be presented in Avenue Spring Fashion week.



Styling Credits:
Hair: Boon
Skin: Evian - Aphrodithe
Dress: Zanze - Lacia (snow)
Jewelery: Finesmith - Maziar





1 comments:

Anonymous at: 29 March 2013 at 21:22 said...

just fab!