Nyu Ashraya Exclusive

I guess everybody aldready knows about Ashraya project so no need to repeat what is it. I'm wearing beautiful beaaautiful Nyu dress which is exclusive donation item for Ashraya project. Check the sim you'll find amazing things there. Finesmith started a summer hunt, there are amazing things that you can find in the hunt, ofcourse for a limited time, untill 25th of june and for hunting 20 lovely gift you need to be member of Finesmith Jewelery Group. Vanity hair is started releasing mesh hairs, I'm wearing Milano, it has flexi version as well,  there is nothing better then a mesh hair believe me! What I've learned from that photo:  'never use system hand if you need to show your hands in a photo!!'
 Styling Credits:
 Dress: NYU Ashraya Exclusive Dress
 Hair: Vanity Hair- Milano
 Jewelery: Finesmith - Seeing Colours (summer hunt)
 Earings: Finesmith - Let it drop Earing
 Poses: The Muse Poses

0 comments: