Vintage Winter

There are some designs which really inspires me. This Red coat from Elan and this amaaaazing bag from Baiastice is one of them. 
During this winter I haven't posted winter themed designs really much. But all those pieces were created beautifully so I couldn't help myself. 
Today I'm coming up with interior shoots. Hope you like them, I really enjoyed styling this look and taking those pictures. 





Styling Credits:
Skin: Glam Affair - Monica
Hair: Elikatira - Looking
Coat: -Elan- Pretty in Winter
Bag: Baiastice - Ikna Handbag
Stockings: Nemesis - Bette Tights 
Boots: Baiastice - Nicki ankle Boots
Hat: SHI - Wide Brim Hat
Lipstick: Glam Affair - Nina Lipstick

Interior Credits:
Chair: {what next} Sophia
Lamp: {what next} Grace Table Lamp
Mirror on Wall : LISP - Forest Window Mirror with Wooden Bird
Mirror on Cabinet: LISP - Shell Table Mirror
Cabinet: Cal Kae - Vintage Buffet
Map: LISP - Mathilde Vintage Map
Umbrella Stand: LISP

Sound of Me:


0 comments: