In the morning light

Hello Ladies, 
Something about real me.. I've never wanted to be a office girl.. working on a computer morning to evening then go home and next day the same and the same and the...  so luckyly that did not happened to me, but it doesn't bother me seem as a chic office girl in secondlife as I don't have an office in sl :)
and meet Bindee (brunette one) , she is a lovely model who joined me for this post, thank you Bindee:)







Styling Credits:
On Muse
Hair: Loq - Liqueur
Shirt: Maitreya - Tucked-in Blouse
Skirt: MichaMi - Suede Skirt
Bag: Loq - Madrid
Necklace: Kunglers Extra - Marajoara
Shoes: House of Fox (Free - Plantinium Hunt Gift)
Glasses: Berries - Silly Gogles (it was an old gift I'm not sure if it is still there)


On Bindee
Hair: Truth - Kami
Top: Aoharu - Basic Blouse
Skirt: Mon Tissu - Scattered Birds Skirt
Shoes:  House of Fox - Edgy Pumps
Necklace:  Donna Flora - Deco Necklace
Blush:  *BOOM*   Summer Touch 

Lips:   *BOOM* Pale Pucker
Eyeshadow: Shakeup




Sound of Me







0 comments: