FFL Diary of Audrey (2)



I rarely post twice in a week but today I'm blogging my second post!
Amazing FFL designs are dazzeling and excite me so I can't help myself. 
Today I have a guest model with me dearest Armani Starfall. We are wearing FFL designs of lovely Bouquet. 
I have Courge gown on me, very elegant gown with silks and transparent attachments while Armani is wearing Life gown with golden textures. 
FFL introduced me an amazing skind designer Moodish, normally i never change my skin for posts but I really love that one! I think I'm going to hangout with this skin for a while. 



Stling Credits

Audrey
Hair: Boon
Lashes: Glam Affair
Skin: Moodish - iala (@FFL, starting from 9th of march)
Dress: Vero Modero - Courge (@ffl starting from 9th of March)
Jewelery: Kunglers - Cleopatra

 Armani
Hair: Boon
Dress: Vero Modero- Life (@ffl starting from 9th of March)
Jewelery: Finesmith - Chloe`s Hallusinations Set
Eyelashes :MG - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick 
Make Up: .::Selena Maskelyne::. Shine on Me Runway-Green Silver Lipstick
R.icielli - Gold Eyeliner
R.icielli - EOS glitter eyeliner #gold


0 comments: